There are no products in your shopping cart.
Table of Contents
The Language of Numbers Demystified
A BOOK BY DR. ROBERT DICKTER
The mathematical theories, formulas, and techniques are the intellectual property of Robert Dickter and are expressly forbidden for commercial use and can be reproduced and /or distributed only with permission from the author. The images that belong to the author are forbidden to be downloaded and used for commercial purposes. Some images are public domain. Please contact for more information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS - SITE MAP
- Did the Greeks know about the Luo Shu?
Pythagoras and Chinese numerology
Plato and the 27x27 Magic Square
- Do numbers arranged in Magic Squares reveal practical information?
The Luo Shu and the Language of Numbers
The Luo Shu and Time and Space
- The Right Angle Triangle and the Luo Shu
What is a Gnomon?
The Zhou Bi suan jing
The Right Angle Triangle Used in Art
The Symbolism of the Carpenter's Square
Table of Magic Squares and Associated Pythagorean Triads
- The ancient Chinese, Agriculture, and the Luo Shu
Chinese characters and the Luo Shu
- The Luo Shu
The Origin of the Luo Shu
The Significance of the Luo Shu
Luo Shu Time Line
- The Lost Symbol and the Luo Shu
- Alchemy and the Luo Shu
- Christianity and the Magic Square
The Lindau Gospels and the Magic Square
Other Illuminated Book Covers and the Magic Square
- Temple building and the Luo Shu
The Temple Mount and the Symbolism of the Center
The Ya Shape and; The TLV Bronze Mirror, The Ming Tang, The Jade Bi Disc, and The Aztec Calendar
10. Higher Order Magic Squares
11. Outside Contributions
ARITICLES AND LATEST RESEARCH